Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Sunflower group

Saturday and Sunday was actually day offs for teachers..
but the Sisters / my bosses asked me to come today...
so I went..i thought it was something for the school..but it wasn't

We had a little meeting with some teenagers and early 20s ladies...
and then I learned that I was in charge for the music department..(oh boy!)
before we called our group SUNFLOWER...
we introduced ourselves..im glad i get to meet new friends

and so the sister told us that..they are forming the group
because there's no NUNS in the town...
so I guess they were looking out for someone...(not me)
who will be part of their congregation and mission...

I can join / help them with the mission...but I can't be a nun..
its final...oh no...I just hope I will not eat this words...

I dont know why?? maybe because I want to be a mother someday
oh gosh...what am i even saying..it gives me chills! X_X


No comments:

Post a Comment