Thursday, March 29, 2012

To start a New...

I'd like to start a new blog

A blog that will record my Journey
a blog that will capture moments of
triumph
success
failures
opportunities
sadness
Struggles
options
and everything i will encounter

Im a Nurse and still a Nurse
but due to struggles landing a job here in my country
I decided to find my way somewhere
helping to minimize the unemployment rate of this nation.

I am Clai..this is my story

I graduated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
March 2010...one of the most defining moments of my life

I passed the Nursing Licensure Exam on
December 2010...through drowning myself with the heavy books
which i usually neglect during Nursing undergrad dayss

I have received my license on March 2011
and at the same month and year
I was already an IV therapy Nurse.

I was lucky, I got picked in a raffle
out of 600..only 60 will be the lucky nurses
the prize?

a 3 months hospital experience in a government hospital
(a great awesome project of the government to rescue
unemployed nurses)

btw...we were compensated 400/day
you can join the raffle again..but you can see for yourself
if your lucky again...which im not

after the 3 months working..I tried volunteer nursing
I lasted 3 days...my first day was awful
no orientation, unorganized system
some mistakes, 12 hours working
I quit...and looked out to some possible jobs related to my course


1 comment:

  1. Aww, keep your head up! It definitely isn't easy especially here in the states where the unemployment rate is high. I have friends who are nurses and it took them a while to find the right job at a place they liked. Nursing isn't easy and for some I know, they gave up on that study because they were too afraid, but I commend you for completing yours and earning your BSN. Not many have the will power like you to finish and I'm sure that will get you to where you need to be ;) Stay positive and soon that opportunity will come...XoXo

    ReplyDelete