Friday, March 30, 2012

BPO industry for Nurses

Most of my Batch mates...told me this


I once tried to apply for a call center job
this is the events

9am - I arrived at the building.

 * i have no idea about the head hunter.
Until the applicant beside me shared that
they contact applicants and in their office.
Recruiters from different BPO company
sits in small cubicles, you will either be in a panel interview
or its just you whom they will interview*

*the head hunter will provide training and tips on how
to nail your interview...so in one day..you'll be able to be interviewed
by 4-6 recruiters of BPO companies...without the expense of transportation
it will just happen in one office...cool eh???*

the best tips I could give you are the ff:
- bring many resume
- anticipate questions like "tell me something about yourself"
- if inexperienced in this industry..tell them your'e willing to train and learn
- expect essay writing and English exams.

11am - start of interview

1st company (failed the interview)
2nd company (Passed the panel interview)

stage 1 : individual interview (passed, expect psychological questions)
stage 2 : computer exam (passed, testing typing skills, listening skills)
stage 3 : contract signing (read the contract)

the next day you'll be for medical examination expenses by the company
I was hired! yes...they said they'll call me after 2 weeks but I received nothing
then I learned that the account I applied to...backed out
I haven't received the training so the contract was not effective...
the company advised me to go on for another application..
but oh well thanks...but I will go search for something again


No comments:

Post a Comment